View Single Post
Old 01-28-05, 12:20 PM   #14
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: dOpEbOi 210

this was a close one..not all that good, but i feel dope boi took it. his punches were better. all tho he worded them kinda poorly, i think he came harder in this. not really too many personals in this battle that couldve geared towards one person. but alot of wordplay in this that i was feelin from dope boi. i think u got potential, i just think u should elevate a lot...ur flows are nice, but ur missing something, and it dont all tie together to me...but i liked it...
ebonics-good drop. but i think ur structure was bad. i think some of ur lines werent complete,and then some of em was stretched, so that was not coo...ur puncehs werent that hard either...i was feelin ur wordplay a lil, but i also think u should elavate alot...yall got potential to be dope, but i think yall missin soemthing.
overall-i think yall should elevate,. this one was close, but not al ot of dopeness in this one...NO HATE, just elevate a lil. next time, focus on ur punches.

plz RTF on battle against cj...CAUSE I took tha time to vote on this...NO HATE, just plz RTF...good battle, and elevate...

v/dope boi

Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy