View Single Post
Old 01-28-05, 02:12 PM   #26
Compose

IP:

Voted For: Personify

great battle...props to both

flow-golden.days, parallels verse the first lines of each bar were good but then the second lines on a lot of them were too short...they didnt flow right, structure doesnt matter to me so theres really no point in keeping it all together, all you need is a good syllable count which golden.days had...

imagery-none, didnt sense enough imagery from both...both had a significant amount of emotion though, but imagery was just lacking from both in my opinion

emotion-golden.days, parallels just didnt feel as emotional...golden.days verse you had to think more to get the whole picture which is great...he used certain words and put them in certain places so that you knew what was happening but at the same time you had to go a little deeper...and thats what held me into his verse

beginning/end-golden.days, the layout he used was great and this is what took the win...the beginning was a good intro it didnt jump right into the verse and the ending had a nice line

overall i think golden.days had a better verse but both brought some good shit...no hate good luck to both

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus