Quote:
Originally Posted by dOpEbOi 210
r u talkin rapperz or artistz??? cuz if u talkin rapper it go:

1.twista
2.busta
3.jada
4.cassidy
5.krs-one

i dont even wanna turn this into a stupid beef thread but twista as numba one>?? maybe these are rated but the beats they have on the tracks or somethin... but if you rate rappers overall... then i'd say these two and some others but dont feel like saying who else.

1. Nas... just ill. he's not ovverated at all. he never got outta his place or too cocky or nothin. people always hate on nas but he's waaaay betta the The Game. the game is a fuckin joke. nas spits real stuff and he got a crazy flow. i mean, if you just listen to it, he doesnt have a definite rhyme scheme or nothing, but it still flows. he's great.
1. (tied w/ nas) BIG L
if it wasnt for nas's lyrical content, then big l would be the greatest rapper of all time. He is do doubt the greatest freestlyer ever. i have this song with big l and jay z where they both freestyle and big l's was sooooooooo much better than jay's. Big L is the fuckin king of multies by a longshot. he has great metaphors and crazy rhymes. waay better than Jay Z and Eminem. If you got some time, get some of his songs, you will be impressed. no doubt