View Single Post
Old 01-28-05, 06:47 PM   #14
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: gotaasswhoopin4u

i love that name...its funny to me...NO HATE...lol...but umm
gotta-took this one with harder punches, and better structure...his lines werent stretched and he came more prepared in this one...wordplay was ill...multies were ight, but not too many...tha last bar wasnt that hot...u should elevate on that, but ur overall flow merked him
InTeGrA -ur verse was nice, but i dont understnad what u were tryna do in this battle...i dunno, but w.e it was..i wasnt feelin it. ur structure wasnt that good either...a couple lines were stretched. i liked most of ur wordplay tho, and ur vocab was ill...but i dont think u came prepared enought to win this battle...or at least take my vote. i just wasnt feelin ti fam...NO HATE...elevate tho...mainly on ur structure...ur punches landed, but not harder..and mettas were dope...u just didnt amaze me fam...
overall- i think gotta took this one with better wordplay and harder punches. and he came more prepared i think. it was like he was ready for this....

PLZ RTF on battle in sig against CJ....plz RTF too, cause i took tha time out to vote on this battle....plz do tha same..

no hate people...............1...........
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy