View Single Post
Old 01-29-05, 12:55 PM   #7
Loveliss Grandz
***cITYSLICka***

IP:

i wanna be down here's my tryout drop for this collab.....

The feeling of want,lust and "desire" for this game that I cheerish,adore and "admire"
Keeps the "flame-in-my-fire" and the "dames-on-the-wire",from this way of life Slick will "ne-ver-re-tire"
Until my lifetime "ex-pires",my work takes em "leap-ing-ly-high-er",my game is "fre-quent-ly-fly-er"
than the average hustler "as-pi-res",only time they reach for the "sky-is"
When they hear "freeze" while copin' "Q.P's" from "sup-pli-ers"
I was "born" longing for "more",Greed is nature's "worst-"flaw",that's why i would mop the "floor" with my very "first-whore"
And the first "brick-dat-i-flipped" sponsored the "heat-on-my-hip"
And the whole hood would "eat-from-my-grip""that's-how-I-did"
Came up from the bottom off street corner "pharm-a-ceu-ticals",fed the masses
Something too hard "for-even-you-to-do"
Stole from the rich to feed the poor the way I was "robin-hoods",just to "Arm-the-good"
Cause when the revolution comes we gon' be waring like the "ar-my-should".

so am i in......what you need another one....okay!down there.....look

"Life's-been" filled with "fright-'nin" "tight-spins","Like-when" "light-'nins" "strike-in"
My "sights-been" "bright-ind" like the "skies-when" jet planes with lights is "fly-in"
Ain't no "deny-in" my soul's been "Cry-in'" "desir-in'" a "sol-u-tion" to this "con-fu-sion" gunplay,"vio-lence" and "si-rens"
No "hes-i-tation" to pop cause my "ded-i-cations" "re-pla-cin'" fear of death on plenty "occ-asions"
I've "faced-him","phased-him",clapped at n "grazed-him","escaped-him" and still seems he find his "ways-in"
But "Ci-ty" gets "grit-ty" I got this crazy "As-ian" "with-me" "bla-zin'" "hayes-in" a strawberry "Phil-ly"
Thoughtless "ac-tion",gun bustin',"blas-tin'" with an "ass-ass-in's" "fash-ion" gun,vest n "mask-and"

holla back......also I.E.,i've decided i wanna join ur crew so take any one of these verses and use it as the try out drop or just use the one in the free agent thread....

I'm like CHUCKy dyin' to live in the flesh free of the BATTERY,
ASSAULT n ROBBERY rapidly,wishin' cupid would clap at me
N lift this evil spell so I can experience happilly evil backwards-see(down there)
EVIL............backwards =............LIVE