View Single Post
Old 01-30-05, 01:27 PM   #15
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

Voted For: Kesse

Kesse- Again nice punches, upp ya grammer. Fix your strucuture kinda fucking up the flow....Dont stretch your lines that much fam....Punches was very creative and effective..wordplays was good...Add multi'z in your verse next time. Ok>?

Black-ghost- Punches were played, i've heard the "banna clit" so many times..Flow was fucked.........Structure needs elevation....Punches was basic and played out.........Need elevation in punches.....Dont stretch your lines that much......

overall=This is an one-sided battle.......Kesse had some effective punches, stayed on point. Wordplays was nice...Add multi'z.....Some of your punches kesse was a filler. Black-ghost, your punches was played out, basic. Flow was fucked..The structure needs elevatoin..dont stretch your lines that much.......Punches needs elevation......I have to give this to kesse, for harder punches and flow....Black ghost keep doing ya thang..just need a lil elevation...Vote kesse for harder puncehs black ghost was just played out, wun