View Single Post
Old 01-30-05, 06:53 PM   #4
phive
Lyrically Unchallenged

IP:

yo this kid wants the loser to be gone for a month aight imma take you up on that shit

yo check it...... 6 unlimited lines, ill bust unlimited rhymes, i havent battled you before, but ill beat you a hundred times,//
yo i know everything this kid has to say, he be talking about bloods, crips, and wearing a due rag, fucking city fag, cut you off talking with a plastic bag,// my lyrical content tells my true life, youll probably make fun of me like saying you fucked my wife, or you gonna gut me wit a knife, thats funny cuz im single and you stab with kyfe// this kid sayin the loser cant rap for a month loser can only sit, well looks like youre out, now you only got cum ta spit, i run this shit, smacking with every hit, phive leaving you bleeding, without a first aid kit// your breathing heavy cuz you know you losing, im wacking and briusing, showing your moodswing, on ya knees bowing cuz phives ruling// im ending this in so many ways, late show prays, you fuck homos, i cap gays, this kid lost so hes gone for 28 days//