View Single Post
Old 01-30-05, 10:38 PM   #19
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

Voted For: Mark Anthony

lmao @ the name mark anthony.. lmao hahahaha .... any way aight battle yall... break down:

Mark- ive never seen ya name but u gotta be a vet cause i think i know your writing style... but any way onto the important shit.... ya verse was pretty good man.. had GREAT structure, very well put togeather and ya flow was tight as fuck i was diggin that.. punches hit well and personals were aight... i liked the cali line lol... vocab was pretty good, mettas were there and used well.... overall this was a pretty dope verse fo real... 8/10

squad-... aight, your verse was ok... lines were to short but the structure worked cause you kept it sort of consistant and that helped the overall flow of your verse... punches and personals were hit and miss, had some good ones but also some bad ones... you had some OK vocab but nothing spectacular... overall could have been better but not bad.... 5/10

aight yall as much as voting for some body with that name mark takes this one... no hate to squad but his verse was better...

Vote- Mark