Thread: Collab Time
View Single Post
Old 01-31-05, 07:53 PM   #14
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Alright.....just letting you bitches know I ain't forget about this. I already got my verse done, I'm just waiting on whoever else wants to spit on this. I'll take verses up until Thursday night at the very latest. Maybe Friday afternoon, but I'll have the song put up by Friday night......or earlier if I can get everyone's verses. I am still looking for someone to go first or maybe someone to put on a little hype intro with the beat. A few things to make sure you do when you send me your verse....

1. Vocals Only.....I don't want the beat in with your verse
2. Edit your vocals however you want.....I'm not a mind reader so I don't know how you want to sound. Edit your vocals as you normally would.
3. Let me know where to start. You can either leave a silent spot before your verse or let me know what time to put your vocals in at. I will put your verses in different spots, but will try to match the sound you gave me as an example.
4. Last but not least......HURRY THE FUCK UP

lol....

P.S....this song is not just limited to the people who posted so far. If you want to be on this, just give me your vocals to it....I'll loop the beat to make it go longer.