View Single Post
Old 02-01-05, 11:53 PM   #21
schema
howdy

IP:

Pac and suge jumped Orlando Anderson and he got pissed...he went and got a bunch of dudes and they did a drive-by on Pac.

Suge either actually thought BIG was involved or just used the conspiracy theories as an excuse to put out the hit. Probably those cops that worked for Death Row were the ones that did the BIG assassination.

Pac was killed by a random dude and Big was killed by suge in retaliation...I dont think it goes any deeper than that.

The first shooting wasnt BIG either...Bad Boy was/is a front for money laundering...much like Murder Inc...Some of the actual gangsters that were financing it really helped Pac out and put him on at the begginning of his career. Once they got Bad Boy started up they wanted to sign him and he refused. This infuriated them as they had helped him so much. They got this dude quoted talking about this saying shit like "2pac was our child...and when your child acts up he needs to be punished"...so theres all your conspiracy theories solved for you in one post...pay me...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote