View Single Post
Old 02-02-05, 03:24 AM   #17
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP:

konfliktz hasnt got squirt on any emcee here. his text is wack as fuck. his lyrics are wack as fuck. his audio is played and outdated. HE IS just wack as fuck altogether! enough said about that wack cunt.
CALI is a pretty dope head who strongly believes its his right to speak and he will never stop speaking his mind. so u might aswell give up on that one.
carson is good.
dj you in pretty much the same boat as me we both got potential. but u gotta admit bro im better then you. ha...nar jj of course.
seventhird we all know is dope but he is also someone to take advice from. i havent seen him to be someone who acts like an asshole in threads or discredited anybodies work usually if he is blunt its for a reason.

the fact is cats are always gonna talk shit. it will never stop. it would be weird without it. we'd all be on some 'nice' shit leavin polite feed which is boring. 'shit talkers' dont get to me just as long as they arent herbish.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote