View Single Post
Old 02-04-05, 11:34 AM   #14
lil critter
Light Weight

IP:

ok why can't a white person redeem themselves if they say somethin racist? i mean seriously the man said the shit once but has spent his entire career working with blacks...a racist person wouldve already fuckin gone crazy and tried to kill all the blacks around him. a racist white person wouldve never made it in the rap industry. and i hate to tell u but blacks are starting to outnumber white people everywhere u go unless ur in a farm community or somethin so they really arent a minority anymore. bsides i got black friends that call me cracker and i occassionally call him the "n" word (i didnt say it there so people dont get pissed at me) but that dont make us racist its just crew givin shit to each other. i realize that em wasnt sayin the shit to crew and that he was just pissed off at his x but fuck give the man a break he was fuckin 16 years old. u wanna hate on him hate on him cuz encore was a flop compared to his other albums not cuz he was a dumb white kid that recorded the wrong shit when he was mad at his black girlfriend when he was 16 yearsold.
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote