View Single Post
Old 02-04-05, 12:45 PM   #36
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: Black Queen

i think black queen took this one because she came wayy more original. marv, u had a nice verse, but i think some of tha lines and barz were a lil bit played. but it was still nice...Didnt i read this battle b4? what happened, but whatever. black queen came harder wit tha punches, and wordplay. i think she lacked vocab tho, but i seen a lotta nice mettas in there that gave her my vote. marv-u had good structure, but ur verse was uninteresting. and i feel u fell off near tha end of ur verse, when u started off sick...elevate on that fam. NO HATE tho...u got skillz, and u got some dope punches, but i dont think u came hard, punchline wise in this battle.
overall this was a close battle, but i feel BQ came more interesting and original to get tha win. yall should still elevate, and i think yall should work on multies, and then when u master that, combine that rhyming style into ur old rhyming style, and ur verse will be hot...just my opinion...and coem interesting. good battle

PLZ return tha favor on battle in sig...against CJ, cause i took my time out to vote on this. and plz make ur vote xplained

keep elevating

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy