View Single Post
Old 02-04-05, 08:53 PM   #23
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: Kesse

kesse took this one all tha way...better wordplay, better vocab. better structure(no stretched lines like kami)...better personals, better punches...u name it, dude got it, all tha way...i think u got mad skillz. go to 'crews and collaborations', click on 'new crews', go to 'NOK OUT KINGS', and drop in our 'New Talent' thread...drop this verse, imma tha leader, and im recruitin u, cause this verse was hard. u came flawless. i was feelin this...u started off good, and u finished good...keep elevating
kami-u had a good verse. but ur verse was lackin good structure. he came at u wit harder personals, that made ur verse look bad. u had some play'd lines in there, and i wasnt feelin ur all around verse.
overall-kesse, took this one hands down. just came out on top in this one...

plz return tha favor on battle link in sig. and kesse, hit up that NOK thread homie...we want u...and plz RTF, and xplain yall votes, cause i took my time out to vote on this...

keep elevating, and NOK is for you fam...

~1~

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy