View Single Post
Old 02-05-05, 03:26 AM   #59
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
No, you can't play about being racist.. All of the black rappers that say fuck the white man, or says cracker, are just expressing a reality, and it's really self defense against oppression, because blacks are the minority. when white people say nigger, or fuck black bitches, he's racist, or used to be.. anyone that used to be racist can not redeem him/her self, IMO.. Especially if you use black music to do it, then get rich off of it, he's using us basically.. I respected Vanilla Ice waaaaay more, atleast he has love for all blacks, man and woman, well, Except for Suge Knight, lol..

You're the kind of black person I dont agree with.

What happened in the past is done, why dwell on it? In todays world blacks are idolized... A lot of white people want to be black... Isnt that enough for you? Yet still its OK for someone black to call a white person a cracker, but white people cant call black people niggers? I'll admit there are some poorly raised white people that are still racist. But most whites only use nigga as a retaliation for being called a cracker or the like.

You call rapping "black music" ... and say that eminem is using you? Well I could say the same about basketball.. Basketball was predominantly a white sport. Invented by whites... played by whites. Now look at it... By your logic all of the black bball stars are leeches and are using white people to get rich.

It just doesnt work.