View Single Post
Old 02-07-05, 01:04 PM   #64
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

u don't have ta relate with eminem he's there ta make ya laugh like others said tupac good too but since nobody is man enough ta say it eminem is alot more better like the Marshal Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP u just have ta sit back laugh and wonder how the hell he comes up with this shit like "Kill You" it has so much stuff in that song that a normal person wouldn't even come close to coming up with and he's really not racist he even said it a million times in interviews and what not sure the media says so but eminem is straight he's not a homophob or racist how can he when he grew up with all blacks he's just sayin that all in his rhymes to show off his skill and no matter how old em gets he'll always be the best and why are u guys talkin a whole buncha shit bout white people sayin stuff like he just big because he's white, if that was true then Bubba Sparx would also be a legend but he barily made it anywhere and i bet you there'd be a million white rappers by now if that was true, people just love eminem for his lyricsm and talent nuthin more, and my personal opininion we need more nationalities and races in rap we need more white rappers, jamacians, and such on besides chinese people that wouldn't sound too good but if u keep on hatin on white people and that then we all know who the real racist is, and anybody would agree with me on that
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote