View Single Post
Old 02-07-05, 05:52 PM   #44
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Voted For: CounTREE Jay

Normal Punches-CounTREE Jay, overall I felt your punches more. Didn't have as many as J did, but they hit harder. J Dot, I felt some of them, but a lot of them were self glorification and that hurt ya here.

Personal Punches-Tie, not really personals, just wordplay. Both had decent personals, but like I said, mostly wordplay.

Metaphors-J Dot, better metaphors and more of them. Really not that great, gay, slaves. CounTREE Jay, I found one, that's it. It was aight.

Multiple Rhymes- J Dot, not that great, you just get this because you had them. CounTREE Jay, nothing to rate.

Structure-CounTREE Jay, overall not as many stretched lines. J Dot, felt stretched. Aight overall.

Flow-J Dot, I may have found the beat you listened to, or were thinking of. Just seemed to flow better, I think your simplicity was why. CounTREE Jay, didn't seem to flow as well. Never fell off though, which was nice.

Word Play-J Dot, aight wordplay. Overall not that witty, but more of decent wordplay so you get this. CounTREE Jay, some wordplay, but not witty or enough of it to surpass J Dot.

CounTREE Jay, I feel you take this battle because of harder hitting punches. Most everything else was ok, but your punches won this. Wordplay helped as well. Work on your personals though.

J Dot, aight verse, but your lack of real verses lost this for you. A lot of self glorification, be sure to check yourself. Work on better wordplay and more personals.

No Hate Just An Honest Voter (Just RTF, CJ, please do the same)

v/CounTREE Jay

One Vote. One Battle. One Win.----Px

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.