View Single Post
Old 02-11-05, 05:28 PM   #41
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
LMFAO!!!! You are more ignorant than the people in question.. I do admit, there is a difference between a righteous black man and a nigger, and you sir, are a Nigger!! (Mind you, i'm black also)..

You are steriotyping a whole people because of the few that maybe picked on
you for being a damn geek.. you can be intelligent, but also be rebellious.. look at Nas, Pac, Rakim, etc.. you most likely live in an area where ignorance is prominant, and it just happens to be filled with blacks, the Ghetto, or just a hood infested with Vice, but you only contribute to the rebellious nature of those who feel and act different than you. the more you put a people down, the more they go down.. Each man induvisually decides his course in life, even if he/she had a rougher up bringing, but the people with that up bringing can only be partially blamed, because we have a system that perpetuates the idea's and actions given by sterotypes, ignorance, and modern enslavment..

You sir are a Disgrace to every decent black man who gives back to the community, every man who looks up to Dr. King, every man who struggled much harder than you and became more succesful than you'll ever be, to every man with good will and humanity, you are a disgrace to every intelligent black man, or any man in the history of our 150,000 years as a species on this Earth's surface, you digust me!!
LMAO@me being a nerd.

I in no way sterotyped black people as a whole. I merely stated that I am ashamed of the ones who decided to make the foolish decisions that they made. So your whole point is invalid.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!