View Single Post
Old 02-11-05, 05:40 PM   #46
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
What a useless example.. why didn't you point out any black girl who was a 4.0 student, you people on this site have the nerve to dedicate every day of your childhood to posting on a site dedicated to a culture started and maintained by Black people, but you seem to be hypocritically racist..
if this is the case, WHAT ARE YOU LIVES WORTH!! LOL.. That's why i post on real hip hop sites, not one infested with wanna be MC's and racist
hill billies.

Lol if I was using that as an example for anything I would've made that clear. I was simply recalling a story that somewhat goes along the topic of this thread - Ignorant black people in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
why didn't you point out any black girl who was a 4.0 student

Honestly, I would've had I been in any classes with an African American female 4.0 student who was ignorant. Intelligence is not 100% ability, a great deal of it also comes from attitude and ambition.
My ambition and attitude have fluxuated quite a bit these past 3 1/2 years I've been in high school...I've been in weighted honors classes, and I've dropped down to non-weighted classes of the same subject. In my less challenging classes I've noticed a lot more people in general are less obedient and more ignorant when they're not really doing work. Yet in the honors and more advanced classes, people are focused and treat authoritative figures with more respect.
(I'm gonna finish this in another post so it'll be emphasised, and also in case you get bored while reading this and don't even make it this far lol)
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.