View Single Post
Old 02-11-05, 10:55 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Voted For: Acuity

Aucity - Lyrics were ok. Your quality was pure crap. Gott DEF step your mic game up man. Get an AKG D70 or better still an AKG D660S or a Shure SM48 at the least. man - your vocals are crying for one and it's right in your range. Beat was ok. Flow was typical net flow. Relatively on beat - but basic as hell. At least had some personals - and sounded liek you actually had legit probs with dude. Def not a bad verse - cept for your Q which was horrid - but didn't change the content of the verse, so fukkit. Just a suggestion.

Premanition - once again, typical net flow. had some diversity in the rhymescheme fomr the typical. Beat woulda been pretty hot to me had I not heard the oriinal track not even 10 mins before. BTW - "the quality you brinn is a democracy" = nonsene, lol. I think you mean "a mockery". You're right though, lol. I could tell you came closer to the mic on the second verse - WAY more clear and a little more pop. Put a sock on that mic and always record at that distance. Second verse outshined the first pretty hard. Beat was better than average, and the rhyme scheme had some diversity. First one sounded considerably basic. Wished you turned up the vol and turned the reverb down a little on those transitons.

Vote: Prem. More effective verse overall only because he had another verse worth of rhymes - but that's not his fault. Not liek he cheated or anything. had he left it only as his first verse though - Auc would have taken it. Second verse vs Auc's verse was equal - added to the first, pushed it over the top far enough to take the vic IMO.

Vote switched

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X