View Single Post
Old 02-12-05, 12:05 PM   #84
paCeMakeR
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Nos when you see this thread, close it, people here are fuckin narrow-minded idiots.

ROFL.. hypocrit any one ?.. werent you the mutha fucka being narrow minded?.. i see what your TRYING tyo say, but work on your communication skills.. cause right now they suck =/... you act liek your the one who is perfect.. if a whole thread of people (only counting the intelligent-cultured ones), they say you said what u had to say wrong.. as of right now man, you have the perspective of a non-racist, white suburban young man,the stereotypical perspective of course.... i am the EXACT same as you.. gpa wise probably, classes and shit.. and already guranteed a pretty easy college ride... I live out in the burbs around HELLA white people.. and yet i havent picked up ANY of there stereo-types.. i bet you the y tell you ..."i like you socrates.. because ur not all ghetto and shit.. and all this blah blah blahb lah> and u say " yea i hate those kind of people to.. they annoy me".. your jsut as stereotypical and judgemental as they are.. they tell me that shit to, but i jsut say "oh ok.. its coo.. they just like to have a good time.. if they dont wanan do well in school let em be" and then thats the end of that shit.. i dont put em down just cause there not all uptight and like to relax.. maybe they relax TOO much, but it dont matter.. unfortunately its prolly to late for you.. but u need a wake up call.. cause all you are is a house nigga.... THATS real... i dont believe spics niggers cra kers or ANY of that is correct termenolgy for any body.. if I heard u call soem body a nigger, i'd prolly embarass you and thats real..

the only REAL thing that pisses me off, is that you saod why BLACk people piss u off.. which is racist no matter how u try to justify it.. you wont win.. you made a mistake in what you said.. u meant ignorant people.. there no way you can justify calling out a WHOLE race, and then saying some sterotypical, white sheet wearing bullshit.. Grow Up... Period...... by the way, im 16 and i bet your older than me... damn shame... and you supposed to be hip-hop.. PSHHHHHHHH