Thread: ~Lady Fiya~
View Single Post
Old 02-14-05, 04:51 PM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

wow Dopeman, you tryna take low shots in shit.. you wasn't sayin that in my pic thread... and everybody that knows me personally offline.. Daz (from RB), Triple, VanGo, SPuL, Troop, CJ, 20 Grand and many more would say i'm down to earth.. i dun look plastic.. Jesus you prolly like Michael Jackson's changes or something... You don't know me aight.. so we gon leave it at that, and no i don't like attention more than i like guys.. but i ain't being a whore on this site just cuz a couple of net-cats say they like my pics.. (unlike sum females on here)... i'm alwayz gon be myself, i ain't out to please nobody especially not off no fuckin internet.. so before you start talkin out yo ass learn something.. u making urself look dumb, throw up a pic then respond.. and point number two i never said i looked good, and never thought i did, so get ya facts str8. Trust me, this bitch a true rider.. you ain't gotta worry about that, stay behind ya fuckin keyboard.. Most of y'all fuckin males get horny off keyboard bitches, i keep myself out that catergory if that makes me "perky" or whatever, o well. U ain't gotta like me, nobody does really.. that ain't gon change me in no way, i'mma keep doin me, worry about how you doing not me.. comprende? Bout time some muthafukkas respect females on here, not every female on here is a hoe, aight and i dun have pics to over/undershadow my skillz.. food for thought, right before you start talkin sidewayz.

and hell naw i ain't mess wit Dopeman.. @ kordozar... he don't even know me off the net.. "alwayz out to impress", impress who? lmao.. are you fuckin serious? *dies* i'm done..