Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeman
hmmmmm....

Once again

Never mentioned your talent

An i always did say, you look alright but ya not my type
didnt i?

Like i posted up there

You need sex, you are so damn tense an at just font too........

...Ya man'z not pleazing you huh?

lol, an i am glad ta see am irritating you, but its good ta see your insulting me back, not doin a very good job cause ya sayin ''i'm whack''....which means nothin an i'll take iton the chin babygirl, but you dont seem ta deal with insults too well, if you dont care about what i said, why you PMS like this?

Calm down little girl, your embarrissing yourself....

ha ha lmao uhm no.. i dun have pms aight... i'm tired of people sayin shit about me that they dun even know whether or not it's valid.. and you keep switchin lanes, first you sayin i'm this next you say i'm that... i'm not embarrassin myself if you noticed yet.. you come off real confused in here.. and why does a female alwayz "need" sex when she mad.. if a nigga gets pissed off, you don't be like dawg you need to fuck that hole in the wall.. you just be like o well i c y u mad and blah blah blahhdy blah.. but no, since i'mma female i automatically need sex, get yo sexist ass outta here, you alwayz talked to me like i'm fuckin lower than you.. in back then, you act like you chillin then when i dun say sumthin u "expect" me to say (that other girls on this site may have said to you) that makes me "not down to earth".. like i said before you don't KNOW me so how about you launch off that.. .......................

----to your latest comment----
errr? no........ you shut the hell up, now you gettin pissed cuz i jump on your case.. stfu.. and i'll answer the private message when i dayum near please OK, you dun run me so stfu talkin to me, caray.. and quit tryna be sarcastic, you come off more lame than you do tryna insult me. Get off me.
Caray, estes puntos...