View Single Post
Old 02-15-05, 06:24 PM   #29
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

IP:

Voted For: Technical

close yet weak battle

I Guess His DickRyding On Strobe'll Never End, Once Again Homeboi Sufferin From Line Negligence
"Boy"Listen Man, "SP"Only "Advances" To First When Commencing About "Game" References
decent wordplay aigh punch
Ranked 1st In The Tourney Huh?...Dukes Was Prolly Lovin It...Felt No One Could Uncomfort Him
But How Could Dat Occur...Especially When He Can't Win A Battle When "Hotshh" Is Put On Him*
started out good then blahh
Listen Dude...I Been Checkin Ur Baby Pics....Leaves Me To Ask Who Could Birth This Foo?...*
"Junior" You On Virtue Dick Often...He Prolly Nutted More Times That Your Ghostwriter Wrote Fo You (ouch)
decent punch
Me Get Murdered In TECHS(text)?..Dude Was Quick To Move To "Audio" When "Hotshhh" Ripped Ya..He's Ur Daddy
Dis Bitch Feels Sorry For Da "Troop"s So He Hopped On The "Jock" Of Superior Methods And Asked If Troop Was Happy(fag)
decent personal

Askin' me about "Ghosting", fuck, I write my own lines
Man, you'd only win if I wrote your verse... and you wrote mine
good punch
My rhymes all break yo spine, man, you really got no chance
it's as 'bout as good as someone wit no legs tryin' to dance
no just no blahh
Lets get right down to facts, if you wanna get all "technical"
you throwin akward punches like the Pistons-Pacers specticale
decent
When these fools step to me, it ain't gon turn out well
Cuz S, P, u, oh yea, bitch, here's yo L <<< PEEEP LINK!!!!!
weak

overall this was a weak battle tech had some stretched lines but was more consistant with punches spul had like one good punch then the rest of his verse was blahh, so close battle but vote/tehnical for bein more consistant
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d