View Single Post
Old 02-16-05, 01:05 AM   #30
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

Voted For: Technical

Aight.... good battle yall... wasnt expecting it to be this good but it was aight.... here is the WICKEDEST breakdown:

Tech- you came pretty tight in this battle man... 1 thing tho, ya structure needs some work, to stretched... it was all that way tho so that didnt hurt ya flow too bad.. your punches hit pretty well through out the verse, personals were a little hit and miss tho.. would have liked to see better personals... vocab was good and not to simple which is a great thing... had some complex shit in there... some ok multis... all in all a pretty good verse on your part man.... good job... 7/10

spul- aight yours was aight too... the structure was tight, and the flow was flawless... punches on the other hand i think lacked... they didnt hit hard at all in my opinion... you did have good personals tho which definatly helps out a lot... you came pretty hard with the personals which i liked... your vocab left something to be desired tho.. some simple stuff that kinda hurt ya verse in the long run... multis were kinda nonexistant... all in all this was a good drop spul but i have seen better from you... 5.5/10

aight yall no hate to either battler here... this was a tight battle and both of yall came out pretty hard and i got MAD respect for that shit.. Tech i think won this on better punches and better vocab.... Tech work on ya structure tho dawg cause in some cases in real close battles it can mean the differance between getting a win or a loss... so up on that... spul like i said no hate at all man.. tight shit but i have seen you come harder man so stay up and keep doin ya thang... no advise really to up on shit except use better punches and vocab next time around... i think this might have been a case of underestimating your oponant... ... never do that yo... both of yall had a tight battle here....

VOTE- TECH.....

Good battle yall........................