Thread: SpeatsBeats
View Single Post
Old 02-16-05, 07:07 AM   #5
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

Aight man i checked all the beats...

The Jury Collab: - yo its an ok beat something about it sounds disjointed tho like out of time with the rest of it.....and also its a hrad beat to flow to, i would find it hard to flow naturally on that beat - 7/10

Soldier Flow:you definently got a unique style to your beats...snare is nice..this is an ok beat easier to flow to - 8/10

Headed and Rage beats: 2 b honest i didnt like either of these beats at all..they were 2 psychedelic and spacial type shit...just not my type of beat...needs a confident rapper to jump on that cos there so out-there lol, thus i dunno makin it harder to stand out on them

Overall add more of a tune to your beats u feell me? that the rapper can ride over...all of your beats are bass,drum, and a lil synth...that shud b the baseline for the main bit of the beat...like giv it sumin 2 b remembered by...Still Dre - that piano tune, Badman beat(CALI n DOomsday ripped it) - the lil voice interjections and repetative tune

Keep makin em and ull get better man,,,,
-AC

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer