View Single Post
Old 02-16-05, 08:17 PM   #36
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: d.j em sce

i was feelin DJ's drop more. I think he came harder in this one, and played well with tha topic, AND STAYED ON TOPIC THRUOUT THA WHOLE VERSE.
KO-yo had a nice verse. but overall i wasnt feelin it homie. u started off clean, it was nice, and creative, and even unexpected, but then after a bar or 2, u just changed yo whole style up, and started to drift off topic. after tha first couple barz, i started to get uninterested, and bored. i think u should work on comin more consistent, but this wasnt tha worst drop i've seen b4, thats why i think this was a pretty good battle.
DJ-yo verse was amazin, and interesting. i think u stuck to tha topic way better, and that means a lot in topical battles. i think u came w/ more creativitie, and originailty, but i think u kinda tried too hard on that, but its coo. i also think u came more consistent in this one. yo started off dope, and stayed that way thruout yo whole verse, and that said alot. u even showed more emotion, and character in this one, thats why i had to give u tha vote.
overall- this battle was rather close, but i think DJ came out on top in this one. no hate KO, just elevate a lil more family, and come harder next time. DJ u could also elevate a lil..NO HATE, yall came hard in this one..

intro-KO
Rhyme-DJ
Creativeness-DJ
topic-DJ
STRUCTURE-KO
style-KO
closer-DJ

v/DJ

PLZ RTF ON ONE OF THA BATTLE LINKS IN SIG, AND MAKE IT XPLAINED, CAUSE I TOOK MY TIME OUT TO VOTE ON YALL BATTLE...SHOW SOME RESPECT

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy