View Single Post
Old 02-16-05, 09:31 PM   #4
Klispe
New to RV

IP:

*Tap Tap Tap mic* "Is my mother fucking mic On?" "Mic Test One Two?Alrite" *Dj Sratching* "Drop A Beat"!!"I'm About to Rip Double~A, A Double~ASSHOLE"..
"Well Anywazi here I GO"

Yo....yo... yo....Check it~!.....

Fuck predictions, we all know "5 of your bars are gonna be whack and theres a MAX of only spitting 5 BARS!.... it's like i'm chinese, the way i'm "KILLING" him wiht the "SICKNESS OF THIS ASIAN like SARS!!//(1)

You're "ELEVATING-WITH-GARBAGE" like your "STACKED"-the-BEST-Of- JIN".. bet-I'll-win cuz lyrically, i'm "IMMUNE TO YOURSICKNESS" like you were a "RAP_METASIN"(medicine)//(2)

you still coulndn't "COUNTER" with "DEADLY CONNECTIONS"even if you had a "BOMB-PRESCRIPTION"..ask any fortuneteller, your have " NO-FUTURE" like your"PLAME-WAS-MISSING!!"//(3)

Your're a "DISGRACE to Deadly connections" LIke " TERRORIST-getting-CAUGHT".. BURY-your OMS..Kid, "GROW-some-HEART"..Cuz your're a "BOd GAURD' thats "TOO-SCARED to TAKE-SHOTS"//(4)

Double~A slilent type, ‘SCARED’ to talk about his ‘ROOTS’ cuz ‘FEARS-a-FACTOR’..your 'weak lyrics prevents' you from 'moving forward' ya bastard..still couldn’t ’LAY-DOWN-RHYMES’ even if you were ‘BACK-WORDS’//(backwards) (5)

.Yea yea.. *Nooding head* nd Walk alway and wait for a return comment*..

Klispe A.k.A X-Klispe Fuck Bein HOT I'm COLDHEARTED Bitch!