View Single Post
Old 02-17-05, 07:12 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Typing as I listen: Wow, props for knowledge and confidence in your Vocal Range. Rhymescheme was pretty nice, your presence on the mic complimented it substantially. Lyrics were pretty solid. Nothing flashy - but def didn't bore me. beat works well and you work well on it. You remind me of Killa Priest as both of you have husky voices that work extremely well for tracks where you utilize it, which in this case you def did. I think a better mic might bring up the sound of your annunciation. You're having the same problem I am where you rhyme in a range that your mic def isn't optimized for so some of your lyrics sound mushed together, but I can hear that you actually speak into the mic with annunciation - mic just isn't picking it up. Beat was solid man and it fit you really well. All in all a pretty good track. Shoulda been longer. I was listening to some of your other uploads too man, I think you're one of the more polished emcees on RV, real smooth transitions and presence on the mic is no joke. Easy to tell you were rappin before you got on a rap board. That's something that's rare as shit. Def props man.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote