View Single Post
Old 02-18-05, 04:50 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLT
i dont think im gonna get signed because i dont wanna get signed, this is like an activity to me, im serious as fuck about this, but not as serious to try to make a career, feel me, my older bro raps but he also works 2 jobs, while i have to try to support my 6 yr. old niece and go to school and football.

BUT

if sum1 came up to me and said im from interscope or sum otha big label, and they wanted to sign me, i would most likely say...? now that i think about it...hmmm...*ponders* depending on wat im doin when and IF that'll ever happen, that'll make up my decision

Called it right there. Exact shoes I was in. Turned down an offering once already and I'll keep doing it till one that's actually worth it hits. That's jsut me though. Some niggas think ANY record deal is the shit. They think they'll be seeing cars and shit - nope. Can count on one hand how many people will get signed for anything over 30k on their first deal.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote