Thread: I. Mind vs l.i.
View Single Post
Old 02-20-05, 05:17 AM   #68
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Voted For: I. Mind

L.I.: enjoyed reading your piece although your approach to the topic wasn't that original maybe.Didn't use too many dictionary words and you didn't keep it too basic either so vocab was good.Structure was good, maybe you can divide it into several parts which will make it easier to read. Like how the story progressed and it had this emotional yet powerful vibe over it which I enjoyed. Had your flow on lock, not that much imagery because you said everything just the way it was, "in your face" sort of attitude. Good drop for sure!

Dabatos: I absolutely LOVE the way you handled the topic, very orginial so props for that.I like how you divided it into different parts which makes it easier to follow the story and it also looks nicer for the readers. Found a good balance with your vocab, didn't get the feeling that it was too basic, remained easy to read and follow. Loved to read the progression of the story,nice imagery and the emotion was good as well.With the last part, you desribed everything so good that I got the feeling I was standing right there and watching it all fall down.Tight piece!

My vote goes to Dabatos because I was feeling the approach of the topic a bit more buty both did very well!Nice battle! Please return the favor...(link's in my sig)

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ