View Single Post
Old 02-20-05, 11:27 AM   #9
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

Beat/Production:
The beat ain't bad, its pretty much looped straight though. I guess it fits you, but definitly a throwback feel to it. Ol'School style.

Lyrics:
Lyrics weren't bad, there was sum parts where you were above par with them, and then you dropped to basic shit. But wasn't bad.

Flow:
Flow was choppy in a few lines, the way you pronounced your words didn't hit with bass line, but besides that your flow was straight.

Delivery:
Delivery probably your strongest point, because you have a lot of emotion. I think this is what makes your songs stick out because of that sound, plus the whole Tupac feel.

Quality:
Nothing wrong here..shit was clear beyond muffled.

Overall:
Decent track, short though...yea you should add another verse to this shit. What you should do is teach me some more high-tech production skills within Cool Edit Pro 2.0. I would rate this track a 8.5/10. Keep At It. Only thing I could say that would be a negative with your rapping, is that you sound like Tupac, and no industry is gonna sign someone who sounds like someone who died from a gun-shooting and had such an impact on the industry....blah but maybe I'm wrong because they did sign that one cat who sounds like Biggie.

~R~