View Single Post
Old 02-21-05, 12:37 PM   #22
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Voted For: Wet Willy

Wet Willy: the strongest aspect of your drop was the emotion for sure, so raw and real as if it was written straight from the core. Your sentences had good length, not stretched at all and the structure was perfect which made it easier to read. Kept your vocab quite simple but I like that because your attention remained on the emotional aspect.Not too much imagery and approach wasn't that original but this drop was so real,enjoyed reading it!

OneStepBeyond: the strongest thing of your piece was the creative approach, quite obvious I guess. Liked how you viewed it from the angle of a therapist observing the entire situation but it's hard to get some raw emotion in there then.The structure is good and I like how the story progressed, vocab was nice and flow was okay. Rhymes didn't work too well here and there and emotion was lacking due to your approach of the topic but nice creativity so gotta give you props for that!

My vote goes to Wet Willy because of the great emotion in his drop but props to OneStepBeyond for his creative approach! Please return the favor (link's in my sig)

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ