View Single Post
Old 02-25-05, 12:25 AM   #7
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP:

i use to be able ta do all that in elementary but then i got older and fatter and then in juniour high i was a post who banged down low, could shoot from the outside, and i was the best passer on our team (coach said so)...my nickname was Love Train haha...our team was dope, we went like 30-5 when i was in grade 9...n e way, i'm in grade 11 now and i didn't try out for basketball cuz i'm more caught up smokin weed and shit, but i still play baseball...here's a baseball story of mine

in 1999 i went to nationals for the Hit, Run, Throw which is like the punt, pass and kick but in baseball....n e way, we were sposed to meet a bunch of blue jay players but they didn't come cuz they "were in a pennant race" .... they were 4 games out with 4 games left...dicks.... anyways, it was a good time other than that, i got to play in the skydome on the same field as major league players which seemed crazy at that point in my life since i was like 11....so i can say i had the farthest throw in canada, 2nd farthest hit, and the SLOWEST run...yay for fat kids!

BTW i came 4th in canada

also, my teams won the provincial championship like 3 times in 5 years

not 2 brag...but ... I GOT SKILLS!!! lol

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote