View Single Post
Old 02-25-05, 02:17 PM   #13
RiDiKiLLoZ
New to RV

IP:

Voted For: Escobar

STYLE:
EyeDEAs done an alright job, nothing out of the ordinary tho; Result, u got a lot of arbitrary words in ur piece, and when they're not forced, they dont really pack much

PUNCH:
Result, ur close to writing a book explaining each of ur punches, figure out what ur hittin ur opponent with, and cocentrate on that; EyeDEA ur punches were almost there, but stiLL rather weak

FLOW:
Results got good beginning, seems like ur verse got cut off n never got a closer tho; EyeDEA's toying wit a 7 liner but i dont think u quite made it, i also suggest extending the word "tantra" to spit as a 3 syllable word like "camera"

TECHNIQUE:
Result u needed to end off with an explosive punch, that wouldve given u the edge, but wit ur current closer its like a slap on the face... ur own face; EyeDEA ok job, lines were somewhat played out

S: =tiE=
P: Result > EyeDEA
F: EyeDEA > Result
T: EyeDEA > Result
OVERALL: u both need to work on better wording to deliver clean but hard punches, urs edged him this time Result, but just barely
VOTE: Result

RIP Dylan Flemings 85-03
love u bro

my battles:
CeleriTy vs RiDiKiLLoZ

ur battles:
iLL get to em, 1 by 1...
Send a message via ICQ to RiDiKiLLoZ Send a message via AIM to RiDiKiLLoZ Send a message via MSN to RiDiKiLLoZ