Thread: Redbull
View Single Post
Old 02-26-05, 07:40 PM   #45
NewKid
Home Of Philly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
Redbull, tell me how me wanting unbiased voters is cheating?
Secondly, you dont wanna banishment battle because i beat you

Ex[ponent? who are you? can i help you in a way at all? are you just gonna talk about my record? well have a sticker........
this is evidence of a record of an emcee that battles at least once every day an drops an open mic everyday an has never cheated like SOME PEOPLE on the site an has been dq'ed from 18 battles because of people like Mark an Redbull who whine when they know they lost battles, enuff said too you whitegirl

Mark, you suck kid, you really do, you cheat for votes, an you still cant win, you have like 30 aliases because each time you lose a battle you make another one, dont come round talking shit too me when 1 you clearly love my style always wanting too collab with me, i murderd you on your own open mic track, Many Men, remember that? lol, an i clearly murderd you in a battle in which you had me dq'ed because you knew you was gonna have another loss so HEY WHAT WOULD U KNOW, You changed your fuckin alias ta this mark one again, you suck, an you belong in the establishment with the other cheaters of RV

I aint white bitch and ya record trash i can kill you with 4 lines no biggie easily.
Send a message via AIM to NewKid   Reply With Quote