View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 02:19 PM   #10
Ca'lam
The Light

Talking

IP:

The wig: Man right off the bat, you had a horrible opener... The beggining is supposed to draw you in, but you first line had the ending words of "unclearable/........undeniable/".. that sucks.. i mean, imma be frank in my opinions.. that was wack... and if the first line you spit is wack, then what am i supposed to think throughout the song.. i mean, ya flow was coo.. i couldnt understand wtf you were saying most the time.. i mean, on the real - this wasn't what i would be expecting for a battle track.. just wasent up to par.. it had a monotone sound to it, all the way to the end.. the same pitches over and over.. you gotta change up thruoughout the track......

TonySelf: Opening had me bobbin my head... nice flow.. Lyrics i coudlnt always understand em.. ya vocals are to low.. but there clear.. i guess if thats possible.. lyrically the ones i did hear,. you were decent.. flow was orginial ehyme scheme was coo.. lol "he calls himself the wig"..nice lil addition.. the beat was hot i liked it alot.. nice lil mellow joint.. aight.. i'd say this was around decent for a battle track.. around 6-7/10 in my eyes.. you didnt really need to come to hard in this round..

Verdict: I'd say this goes to tony quite easily.. the wig didnt bring much to the table at all.. tony brought (tome atleast).. a couple pluses to the table.. as where wig brought one element to the table.. My vote - TonySelf

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup