Old 02-27-05, 05:19 PM   #5
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincanatus
Coz I Already Have Battles On That Account Open

^^^

You was happily gonna have a Banishment battle last night under your other Alias before you ran away an said ''set it up tomorrow''....an You HAD A CALL OUT THREAD THIS AFTERNOON An declined ta battle me under that alias, so YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT, You swayed for votes because i beat you once, an you had me dq'ed an u knew if you didnt pretend ta be somebody else that i have nothing at all against an i dont even know, i couldnt throw a personal an you could, ADMIT IT HO

Redbull....
Is your name Mark Antony? no its not.......

an i dont complain everybody cheats, i claim Mark cheats, i claim You cheat, an i claim Skriptz cheats

Hardly everbody now is it?
Kordozar K.O'd me, i didnt think he cheated, C.A.L.I k.o'd me, i didnt think he cheated, i dont think many people cheat, but its not hard ta tell when somebody cheats, an this is clearly a way too sway votes an cheat on the battle, the simplest of minds (meaning you) can even see this......

But your not Mark antony, an take that fake quote out your sig, i didnt even say that shit, YOU SAID ABOUT ME, an i laughed at it you dumbass......

An your here just as much as me, an you dont even battle or drop open mics, you just follow my every move

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote