View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 06:07 PM   #14
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

I had no clue it was you, you can tell by my verse because theres not 1 personal on you, you set the battle up an i accepted not knowing it was you, i just dont ever duck from a battle, i thought it was weird you set it up out of the blue like that, an now i know why, an no, if we have a banishment battle, we do this fair where i know its you, I HAD NO CLUE IT WAS YOU, i've posted that so many fuckin times now

How was i ta know it was you, when you clearly ducked me last night an this morning then lied about having 5 battles open even after you made a fucking call out thread ta anybody on the site (which u ducked from me)

So the deal is, YOU SET THE BATTLE UP KNOWING I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOU SO U COULD USE PERSONALS THAT ARE PLAYED OUT AN You talked about Kordozar?? what does Kordozar have ta do with anything?!?!?

If we battled an i knew it was yuou, i would kill you on personals alone, nevermind punches, cause my verse in our battle is just mostly punches because i had no idea who u were so i didnt have nothing against you, BUT NOW I KNOW I WISH I COULD RE START THE BATTLE AN THROW PERSONALS AT YOUR WHACK ASS

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote