View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 06:29 PM   #790
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179267
^^^
Forget the above thread strobe

Heres the deal a'right..................

He ducked my callout last night, an today...under the name Mark Antony, then he says he gotta go, an signs in under the alias I have the battle with Cin somthin or other, an used a shit load of personals againt me, okay now heres the problem.....

He set the battle up without asking, an i never duck battles so i accepted, an just drop a usual battle verse, not really any personals because i didnt KNOW IT WAS HIM, An heres why...The alias in which he battled me under (link in the above post) ....he claimed was another person, Him, Zeus an Kronoz started the God Squad crew claiming they were 3 seperate people, he signed in on diffrent occassions with each of those 3 aliases claiming ta be 3 seperate people, now he's trying ta say that i knew it was him all along, an by the my verse an the tlink in this post, you can tell i didnt, the link in this post is basically proof he was cheating an swaying for votes ta get an advantage over me,because he knew if he battled under the name Mark Antony #(which he claimed Didnt have any slots open as ta why he changed aliases ta battle) then i would have been able ta throw personals at him, so strobe, soprry ta keep bothering you like this, but lately theres alot of hate an harresemnt from the establishment crew an people associated in any way with them, but close this battle for the long ass reasons stated above, i posted the link in this thread as proof ta how he swayed, cheated an manipulated a win, so action should be taken, because its more hassell than its worth, if ya dont understand, then get at me an i'll try an explain any of your questions best i can

Peace

From what I can tell, you want me to close the battle because he used an alias? Sorry, but aliases are allowed, usually so that people with big records/established names don't get d/r'ed, but a drawback of it is that the other person battling may not know who the person is... so that being the case, it isn't enough to ask that the battle be closed

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote