View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 10:49 PM   #14
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

*listening*

The Wig - Beat's kinda quick.....kinda like an Eminem beat. I spit kinda fast too, so I can decipher what you were saying. You mumbled a lot which is what took away from the effectiveness of your verse. Also didn't have the raw emotion of a diss track.....sounded more like a regular song. A lot of what I heard was just random gun talk.....like what you were gonna do to him and shit like that. You need to diversify yourself a little more and poke fun at him......maybe his name or his voice or some shit because that old "I'm gonna kill you" type shit gets old kinda quick.

Tony.self - Beat's a little 90's style type shit. Your voice kinda sounds like Scarface......the rapper. You could have probably raised your vocals a little. I had a hard time hearing all of your words, but I got the jist of all of your lines. You had the same problem The Wig did with the emotion, but you were much more diverse in what you were talking about abd I think that is why you won this battle....

Vote - Tony.self