View Single Post
Old 02-28-05, 01:25 PM   #1
lil critter
Light Weight

Game changes his name

IP:

The Game changes his name to Hurricane Game

***talking about vibe article***

hurricane game: i was never going to be dropped. i brought the west back alone.

flex: when is the last time you talked to 50?

hurricane game: when the jay-z thing came about... call dre, i was never going to be dropped.

flex: so you gonna talk to him (50)?
hurricane game: yeah
flex: let's go to certified gangstas?
hurricane game: i would have loved to be on the album, but i was on the remix, and that is what blew up

flex: did you and 50 get into a pushing match?
hurricane game: at the end of the day we a family and it's all about selling records.

flex: 50 said you are real opinionatied.

hurricane game: i am, i am a niggawith an attitude. i am hurricane

flex: game

hurricane game: yeah hurricane game.

and the recap from allhiphop.com
-his new name is hurricane game
-he said the beef wit jayz is a dead issue, he said he jumped the gun, he talked to diddy who talked to jay and jay said he aint say nuthin about him
-flex said bleek and game said garbage in the backround, he said he apologized to bleek at the VMA's, he said he'll do the battle but he aint doin it for $10,000 the price gotta go up
-he says sold more records in 1 1/2 months than bleek has sold in 3 albums
-he said he aint cuttin his hair till he get to 5x plat.
-he says everythin is cool wit g unit, he says outta gunit he the coolest wit buck
-he talked to nas last night, he will get in the booth wit nas on sunday, he says he always respects nas, he said 50's beef is 50's beef, he said when he got beef its his beef so he aint gonna turn on his friends (jada, fat joe) but he cool wit 50, he says he wont get involved, he dont kno why 50 goin at them

-SOHH
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote