View Single Post
Old 03-02-05, 12:46 AM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Typing as I listen: Not big on the "beat". That high-pitched voice shit went out in like..01. The music is fine - the vocal sample laid over it sounds cheesy and plaid - that's what I don't liek about it. Your flow on the first verse is off. Same as it's ever been on every track I've EVER heard from you so it wasn't a big shock - especially since you only have one flow. Second verse's flow is even more off than the first and your deliv sounds whiney. I hate syl stretching and you use it on every line. It's a sign of amatuer deliv imo. Sounds liek you're trying too hard. Track's lyrically on, but the deliv was boring and borderline repulsive since it had the same miss-flow on every syl-stretched line. Not for nothing man, but I just dont' feel your style at all. Nothing personal - just speaking my honest feelings on it. Seems like you never corrects it's glaring flaws and you have no diversity at all. Same shit every track. Here's where you cry about my feed. 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote