View Single Post
Old 03-02-05, 05:16 AM   #33
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
LOL...shut ya fake ass self up...you shit bro...you just a lil nerd that stays home on his ckomputer talking online....and when his mom says to get off you get the fuck off...i'll go down to where ever you "so"...called live and walk right by those ckrabs...with my flag out...and i bet they won't do SHIT.....soft ass pussys...lol..word to what you said nos LOL...they all fake...~1~

on my block its all bloods

But OH OH...i'll take you to OC...your guarantee'd to get shot pullin that stupid shit..but my word come down..and wen u do i aint gon be wit u wen u roll to OC imma point to the street and im gone..them niggaz dont play

and 10 pm curfue..nigga i aint home till 2 each day so regardless im passed it..so stfu punk ass bitch......because im in canada niggaz actin like a nigga cant bang....they think canada all peace and shit..but that makes it easier for us now dont it..canada got free health care..so come down and visit me...so when i fuck yall up soo bad..least yall won't have to pay..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote