View Single Post
Old 03-02-05, 09:14 AM   #40
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Voted For: CriTiC

Retro: let me break your verse down...your approach on the topic wasn't exactly creative but it was hard to give it an original twist in fact. I liked how you managed to picture this feeling of fear, you described the house and all its terrifying aspects with such a sense of reality. Your vocab was good,not too basic but not too complex either. Some lines were a bit stretched though which affected your flow here and there. Structure was decent, emotion was good. Reader could really feel the terrible fear the person is going through and such. Good piece!

CriTiC: I'm definately feeling your view on the topic and the way you twisted it allowed you to have a more emotional approach compared to Retro. I like how you described what the person went through as a stain that can't be removed because that's the reality in fact. Found a good balance with your vocab, flow was okay (bit stretched here and there but nothing too serious). Structure was nice and the emotion was raw, the feeling of pain that can't heal was very present in the piece. Dope drop!

My vote goes to CriTiC for the better emotion and nice twist of the topic. Retro, you did very good as well but made it lil harder on yourself by going with the whole doom thing.

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ