View Single Post
Old 03-03-05, 07:05 AM   #13
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Right then.........
Mim, you loved me, you begged me ta join your old crew, You take 3 weeks ta battle, an because it takes you 3 weeks ta drop a battle, you think your dope, ANYBODY COULD DROP 1 BATTLE IN 3 WEEKS, Try droppin a verse in 5 to 10 minutes, never gonna happen with you, i owned T Dot too, he repps your crew, so tif we are whack, that dont say SHIT For y'all now does it?

Slob, this aint nothin ta do with you, if you think Establishment re better, why not just say they are better, why cuss an call us Faggots when your the one who was all like ''Poppa i been a naughty boy, punish me''.....incest can lead too a lifetime full of Disapointment, an Drug abuse, an sexual abuse, an you are Abused, so lay off the NOK bandwagon, Kesse? your yet another one, that obviously loved me, voting for me, wanting ta join my crew that was gonna go down, now you wanna hate because i owned your leader? thats fine kid, you keep hating an i'll keep owning your leader, Besides the facts that i stated, i dont got much else ta say, so Peace Out Ho'z

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote