View Single Post
Old 03-03-05, 08:55 AM   #43
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Voted For: CriTiC

Close battle here, nice strong topics from both...

Critic, ya whole peice was really put together well, the flows was top notch, vocab was right on point, the scheme of the peice was real deep an creative, it started off really nice, an it got stronger as you went on, theres not really anything i can fault on your peice, everythin from the structure too the vocab an creativity was hard hittin an unfuckiwitable, real strong topic man

Retro, the idea of your peice was like a horror movie lol, but it was alright, i feel the idea you had, was right on point, you just needed ta use your lines better, especially ta start off with, but you finished your peice pretty nicely, some of your stuff seemed forced, i know it wasnt, its just that it seemed that way after reading Critics peice, cause his stuff was right on point thruoughout an he used his vocab too more effect, ya understand?
Ya hit hard Outbreak, or retro, watever you wannabe called lol, an you were creative, but you just didnt word your peice as well as critic an your vocab seemed like it was forced, seemed like you tried ta use bigger words an better grammar just because its topical, where as critics look like it came naturally, it was a dope battle, an much propps ta both, but Critic just gets it in my opinnon

Dope stuff, good lookin out Fam, 1

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga