View Single Post
Old 03-04-05, 03:54 PM   #34
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP:

[QUOTE=Socrates]1) If you outwitted me why did you never respond
2) "grow up kid" = insult

Try again.

1) You do NOT have good audio. You just use a bunch of big ass vocab and try your hardest to make it flow by not speeding up too much.
2) You and 99.9% could never ever ever ever get into some of leagues i've gotten into and tournaments i've won and beaten the people i've beaten. So no, in reality on RV I can't be beaten, but on other sites I HAVE been demolished.
3) What about all the comments in KORV?

1) Yes I am cocky. Like you're not.
2) I was just messin around with Pop on AIM and he thought it was funny enough to be posted on RV. Plus there a lot of other reasons I/we did that that are WAY more significant than you of all people.
3) Text=good/dope. Nothing more nothing less. In audio I am MAYBE average. Lyrically in battles i'm above average because of text but as far as all the other things, I still need to work on for a bit. But I PROMISE you I will be top 10 audio by the time summer hits.
4) When you tried to squash the beef I was more than convinced you just wanted to get out of beef with me because I was so "popular" and didn't want to lose all your respect here. So I kept attacking cuz i'm not that nice

your really feeling yourself kid on number 4, i mean do you think i give a fuck what anyone thinks about me on this site. get real. i get respect from the people who matters and could give a fuck less about half the losers on this board.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!

A.I.