View Single Post
Old 03-04-05, 07:44 PM   #42
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
lmao@having dates talking about RV members ahahahaha

your 0 and 6 or some shit... so keep talking shit, Im sure someone cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
if it's not STATED in the rules you basically have NO say so in who feeds.. so try scaring sumone else wit yo face.. and lol @ you not having the internet but tellin ya boy i have a bald spot.. Pinoccio, you the liar lil' bitch and now i'mma in a crew wit ya so-called friend that you were gonna do a track against fuck you... tryna use a younger girl to make yourself not look as stupid as u already do. take your hat of so i can throw you a tip.. and ain't nobody scared of your "net-boi".. i dun give a shit about him either y'all both garbage listen to y'all lyrics and that new song, do you know how many people said "wow this is basically shit" in a polite way in that thread.. so much for y'all being the best suck that skater dick bitch and try to get sum better wheels and money so you dun have to wear that Thrift Shop hat again.. have a nice night and make sure you don't cross any mirrors and you won't get any cuts.. fix ya bottom lip, it couldn't hold no more dick so now it's stretched and hanging--nasty hoe..

you never battled me, lil' bitch.. all you have to do is say the words and i'll gracefully accept.. if YOU can't, then don't try to get other people for you.. be a woman while u talkin bout Tha Q, go work on a beat or sumthin..

and Seven before u say anything, your verse against me was garbage, your lyrics were horrible lucky u have flow else Pop woulda crushed u.. i didn't even have to respond that's how fuckin weak that was.. if u win the tourney, then RV got mental problems cuz YOU ARE GARBAGE IN EVERY ASPECT..

now go out on a date and talk bout how y'all need better personals on Lady Fiya and ones that will actually work... dumb ass skater boi and 3-penny hooker..

go no show again baldy.