View Single Post
Old 03-04-05, 10:23 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Aiight number 1 -- I never directly aimed that statement at you personally. You took it upon yourself to say that I must be talking about you.. Then I get an IM from you last night telling me that on your new track you say Fuck Nostradamus because I said you only make diss tracks. All I said was, if your making a diss track because you dont like me saying you only really do diss tracks then doesent that just prove my point?

BTW, I did check your other track.. I thought it was good but I really didnt know what to say in the thread because I was gonna write a big reply but I had to go out.. But look; exactly from when I said that shit about Diss tracks, I'm not gonna lie you were one of the people I had in mind.. But the reason I didnt name names was because half that statement wasnt even about you.. In your case I think you focus too much energy on dissing RV members when in reality that gets you nowhere. Not that you dont have the skill to make non-diss tracks..

But w/e Q.. Thats a bitch move dissing me then saying theres no beef.. And if you wanna start beef over shit like that, then thats your call. I aint even worried.